For organizations of any size, security assessments are an absolute necessity. Regardless of whether it is driven by regulatory compliance, corporate liability concerns, or basic network hygiene, penetration testing is the foundation of enterprise security.
It identifies vulnerabilities, validates existing controls, and, when done right, provides a roadmap for remediation. Monthly, quarterly, or annually, CX Consulting can meet the penetration testing demands of any business in any industry.
How does it work?
Though security assessments are a checklist item for any responsible enterprise, not all security assessment services are created equal. Some are cursory. Others expose your weaknesses, but leave you wondering what to do next.
At CX Consulting, we offer a comprehensive security assessment package that begins with safe and controlled exercises to simulate covert and hostile attacks. And it ends with specific guidance and recommendations for reducing risk and increasing compliance. CX Consulting security assessments answers the follow questions:
- What’s working? Security assessment validates the effectiveness of existing safeguards.
- What’s not working? We identify vulnerabilities and risks through manual penetration and automated scanning.
- What’s at stake? Our security assessment specialists quantify risk based on the relative value and confidentiality of vulnerable information.
- What’s the worst-case scenario? We simulate attacks on the network and measure the potential impact to your operations.
- What’s to be done? CX Consulting Security Assessment Services are not over until we detail the specific steps necessary for complete remediation.
Why CX Consulting?
At CX Consulting, security assessment is just one of many security services we offer our clients. We utilise some of the most sophisticated testing tools in the industry, many of which are used by hackers. Pieter vd Walt is a highly skilled security professional is constantly identifying and analysing new threats, often before they are even known by the world at large. In other words, choosing CX Consulting for your penetration testing needs may just be the easiest decision you’ll make today.